At Cursor Insight we believe in finding the right tools to solve problems, rather than the other way around. Our expertise and values help us win global technology competitions and exciting client assignments. We contribute to the wider community with open source projects and regular meetups.
We are hiring
We specialise in the scientific analysis of computer cursor and pointing device movements. Our technology uses machine learning to analyse digitally recorded movement data.
Browse our open roles
- Build the world’s best human motion analysis technology
- Create the next generation of biometric cyber security and web analytics tools
- Implement the most secure electronic signature solutions boosted with our award winning signature verification tool
About The Role
Implement, test and document a biometric e-signature processes run on Windows servers, using digitally captured handwritten signatures.
We are looking for you if you:
- have at least 3 years of C# (or at least .NET basics) experience
- know how to use version control systems
- are familiar test driven development
- have Hungarian communication skills appropriate for cooperating with banking clients and for efficient teamwork
- understand product and software documentation written in English
- are open to learn on the job how to:
- use tools to automatically edit PDF documents
- use basic methods of cryptography
We offer, besides the great company culture:
- The enthusiasm of the startup phase combined with the stability of a constantly growing company with a significant revenue
- A wide range of genuinely creative tasks
About The Role
The Budapest based R&D team of Cursor Insight Ltd. performs scientific analysis on digitally recorded motion of humans and human controlled devices. The motion analysis algorithm developed by the company has won the global competition for online manual signature verification, organized by the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence. For our customers in the banking sector, we carry out the automatic verification of hundreds of millions of digitally recorded customer signatures annually. We produce cutting edge scientific results on a daily basis, which need to be published in various formats, including blog posts, white papers and scientific papers. An enhanced scientific communication and rebranding are also required in our EU-sponsored medical research projects.
We are looking for you if:
- You are eager to communicate in any format (white paper, tweet, blog post, peer reviewed article, podcast).
- You want to be not just a follower but a shaper of scientific communication trends.
- You have advanced writing skills in English (Hungarian is not a must).
- Fresh graduates and students are also welcome.
We offer (besides the great company culture):
- Thought-provoking, inspiring topics and achievements worth of publication and public discussion.
- The experts of motion analysis will be within your reach.
- The enthusiasm of the startup phase combined with the stability of a constantly growing company with a significant revenue.
- A wide range of genuinely creative tasks.
- Flexible terms of employment (full or part time employee or contractor).